Aug 4, 2011

Suburban Dream




Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. 
-Leo Tolstoy

A home is what you make of it. This lovely house can be a place of love and sharing or utter horror. Build on a medium sized lot (20x30), it has enough space to put all your baggage; yet, it's petite enough for no one to know.







4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, no custom/store content. 

This is my first time uploading a lot, so be gentle. It's unfurnished. I might upload a furnished version later, but for now, it's completely clean for you to make it what you want it to be.





2 comments:

Cecesaun1 said...

Lovely home! Am I missing it by overlooking...but what size lot is this please. :)

NergoElle said...

Thanks =)
it's 20x30, I considered a smaller lot, but decided to leave more room for expansion, so I settled for 20x30